EDITOR'S NOTE:

Art Digital Magazine (AD MAG) is on a long-term hiatus. AD MAG was published from 2010 to 2016, and during that time it amassed the largest collection of feature length interviews and articles with digital artist and art administrators in the world. In time, AD MAG will return, but for now the domain redirects to Digital Art News (DAN).

Sunday, April 5, 2015

How Do Digital Artists Sell Their Comic Pages?

ComicBook.com - Collecting Comic art is becoming more than a hobby for casual enthusiasts, growing into a large, and lucrative, business. A little note about myself, I’ve collected comic art since 2007. And while I’m not nearly as experienced as some of my peers, I’ve come to learn a lot about the business and the etiquette that goes along with it. I'll discuss said business, and more, in "The Folio," a new column for ComicBoook.com. For the debut installment, I wanted to address a topic that's receiving more and more conversation: traditional vs digital art.  Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment